cleaning out the storage shed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: cleaning out the storage shed
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:01:05 -0400 6.0.1|February 07, 2003) at 07/22/2004 11:34:09 AM, Serialize complete at 07/22/2004 11:34:09 AM
Hey listers,
My wife says I need to get the rest of the stuff our of the storage shed,
so I have various spridget bits for sale cheap.
partial list
starters
Lucas alternator
2 rib case trannys that both need rebuilding,  cases and layshafts are
very good
door assy's with vent windows, glass and latches
heater box and core
heater blower motor
wiper motor
luggage rack

MGB rear bumper - the car has been gone for 3 years, don't know why I have
a spare bumper

various other bits and pieces.
Contact me off list with your needs and I'll go look through what I have.

Tommy
67 Sprite
61 MGA hot rod

Please Note: This transmittal, and any attachments, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information which is the property of
Mark IV Automotive/Dayco Products, LLC and is for the sole use of the
intended recipient. If it is not clear that you are the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error.
Your use, forwarding, printing, storing, disseminating, distribution, or copying
of this transmittal is strictly prohibited. If you suspect that you have
received
this transmittal in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete
this
transmission and any attachments.