Re: Needle seats

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Needle seats
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 23:11:20 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Back from 50 miles of joy riding and runs great. Bobbie did all the
driving this time, I think she'll be into the driving portion more after
a little more seat time.

Is that sticky needle thing an LBC/LEC/whatever quirk? None of my other
cars ever do it, including a 74 year old Chevy that sat for 25 years
before I fired it up from its long sleep.

Dave & Bobbie