Re: back firing on acceleration

To: gjbranch@comcast.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: back firing on acceleration
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:40:40 EDT
OK it is after firing.
I suspected a rich mixture also. Just curious why it would develop on its
own. My experience has been that once the carbs are set they stay there.

I do have a color tune and do like it alot. For me it works best at balancing
 the mixutre, never 100% sure if i get it spot on. The lift the piston method
gives more of the feedback a clod like me needs. I get both sides working
then try to balance the clolors. On the other hand my recent trip to Joe Curto
showed me that I had been wasting alot time over the years trying to balance
two
carbs with worn out bushings.

David