Re: Valve job question-- No political content

To: <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>
Subject: Re: Valve job question-- No political content
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:46:50 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Darn good question.
I just finished lapping all eight of my new valves after getting the head
back from the machine shop.  The blueing was still on the valves and seats.
I have always lapped new valves after the shop grinds them.  Have I been
screwing up all these years?  Do newly ground valves and seats need lapping?

Glen