Brake Bleeding question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets Digest" <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Bleeding question
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 00:40:10 -0500
Wooooo...what an evenings battle.. I have been bleeding brakes and clutch
and have had nothing but problems all evening.  Brakes have been bled
numerous times ( rear first, then fronts) and the pedal gets rock hard but
when you let it sit for a couple of minutes and then mash the brake pedal it
goes all the way to the floor, one the next stroke it is rock hard again.
So how do I get the pedal to vbe rock hard on the first stroke.  Have been
trying all night.  AND finally got the dang clutch to build pressure.  In
the morning I will check it for full movement.  Helpful solution would be
greatly appreciated.

Leo