Re: still sputterin

To: "William Thompson" <Willy@thompsoncarpentry.com>
Subject: Re: still sputterin
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 18:13:04 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hello William,

       i'm and electrician, not a mechanic, so i don't know what i'm
       talking about, with these cars, but it hasn't stopped me yet..

       that said... if it were me, and i had done all those things to
       the fuel system, and the car still acted up, i would start
       looking at an electrical problem.. ?.. have you replaced the
       cap and rotor? inspected for minute cracks in the cap, and or
       tracking? .. changed the CONDENSOR? replaced the plug wires? ..
       how old are THEY? ...

       just some thoughts to add to your confusion  :-)

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com