Steering arms

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Steering arms
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 09:37:32 -0700
I'm in the process of cleaning up parts for the front end
replacement/disc upgrade on my 62 and discovered I have different
steering arms (levers?). I have ATA 4130-31's and BTA 648-49's. The
former apparently are HAN5 and 6 and the latter are HAN7 (and up?). They
appear just slightly different than each other.

My question is can I use them interchangeably or do I need to use the
later ones?

Herby

63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)

62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)

billh@aaai.com

http://www.herbytoys.com <http://www.herbytoys.com/>