Spridget Frame Dimensions

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget Frame Dimensions
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 15:26:16 -0400
To the List,

    At our last road race at Charlotte Motor Speedway, Will entered turn
1 and found the track blocked with cars from a wreck only a few second
earlier. He was going too fast to stop and ended up hitting another car
head on squarely in their passenger door. The drivers were fine with no
injuries except to their bank accounts.

    We have stripped the car down from the firewall forward and are
ready to get it straightened on a frame machine. Somewhere there are
diagrams which show the critical measurements that a frame machine
operator needs to use to get the chassis back to original dimensions.

    I have checked all the books we have and have not found them.

    Is there another lister that has these diagrams? Can we beg, borrow
or otherwise get a copy?

Regards,

Tom & Will Speed

12431 Lawyers Road