Re: Introduction

To: John Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Subject: Re: Introduction
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 22:18:30 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
John Caffrey wrote:

> Greetings,

Welcome to our list. Now you are among a whole bunch of really weird
people that own these really weird little cars ;) And you thought you
were alone.

Interiors are a piece of cake.
I make my own out of a couple yards of vinyl, a sheet of 1/8 masonite
(hardboard)  some 1/8 foam and about $30 worth of carpet from an
upholstry shop. The whole interior (less seat covers) for under $100.
Hey, we ain't messin with Ferraris here.

As for later interior panels fitting, they will all but the door panels.
65-67 had smaller window winders and different mounting points for the
door pulls. Besides, that metal panel on the 67 door looks so much nicer
than the molded later style.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ