Re: NO LBC ...i can hear frank already....RANT!! 9 Aug 2004 20:38:09 -07

To: psychalgia@rocketmail.com (the flashfire)
Subject: Re: NO LBC ...i can hear frank already....RANT!! 9 Aug 2004 20:38:09 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 03:19:57 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net (spridgets)
"Can't I trust any brands to be American
any more?"

No...you can't thanks to the fact (some) American corporations are doing
their
part in this country's going third world
through "outsourcing" as they continue
to pressure the government (hell, they
are the government!) to do little to
nothing about illegal immigration (mainly
our southern border) in these days of
real threats to our survival in these days
of global terrorism, yet!!! Very "logical", eh?

Now, I am all for profits 'cause without
'em corporations (who provide jobs)
cannot exist. But, how much profit is
enough? Do they need that extra %
to the extent of "sourcing" going "out"
or (flooding the labor market) illegal immigration coming "in"?

There are not enough (decent paying or
otherwise) jobs available now to support
those already here and this is no secret
according to the most recent government
figures on jobs created most recently.

The figures are utterly terrible...and we're
not even talking about the "quality"
(salary level) of those jobs. (McDuffs, or
decent paying manufacturing/industrial, etc.?) And the unemployment
figures do
not include the long term unemployed who
have run out of unemployment benefits.

We signed an agreement with Mexico
not too long ago and much American
business went south of the border. They
are paying so poorly down there, that
Mexicans, etc. continue to want to come up here, legally or not!

And I don't blame THEM for this
state of affairs or wanting to improve their lives. The problem is with
us, not with them. These are our borders and they
are coming this way!

Hell, in Germany they repatriated many
back to their own country when their
economy went to hell in the recent past,
with an apology...."We're sorry, but
the present economy can't even support
our own citizens. If and when things get
better we'd love to have you come back,
We're sorry we have to do this and please forgive us".

Here, we allow more in and give them
free "etitlements" during relatively poor
economic times!!!!!

So, "who's looking out for you?" these days? It ain't our people
"upstairs" in
Washington (Democrat or Republican
notwithstanding) in these respects,
that's for sure!!