David Vizard's Book

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: David Vizard's Book
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:17:57 -0500
I was just trolling through overstock.com and saw that David Vizard's
"Tuning the A-Series Engine" is there for $23.19 and $1.40 shipping. Not
finding anything on Spridgets, however.

BTW, I was somewhat disappointed in the Great Cars DVD on MG. Did not appear
to have been much if any research behind it, the usual mistakes about "Old
Number One" and Morris Garages... When they referred to the logo as a
"hexagaon", however, I gave up and turned it off. Plus the fact that it was
on DVD-R so my TV's DVD player couldn't play it and it skipped like mad in
my 3.02GHz computer's DVD drive (which had never happened with any of the
other movies that I have watched on it), I do not feel as if I got my
money's worth on this one.
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget
2002 GTI for Trish to beat me at autocross with

Check out the new British Cars Forum: