Re: Charley

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Charley
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:09:49 -0400
Well, this is the first opportunity I have had to check my e-mail since the
f-ing hurricane.  I have to check it from work for the time being.  Our house
(and the MGs) survived with no apparant damage.  We did have some tree limbs
down.  We live on the Northwest side of downtown (about 5 miles away) and got
lucky.  Unfortunately, we will not have power until Saturday evening.  We had
it until Saturday when somebody in our neighborhood trimming trees in their
yard screwed up!!!!  Now we are back at the end of the line for reconnection.

No school for the kids until next Tuesday (they were already one week into the
school year).

Hotels are booked solid.  We have been either toughing it out at home, sleeping
at the office, or sleeping at friends houses when possible.  Hell, my in-laws
are in the same boat.

It takes an hour to get gas when you can find it.

This really sucks!!!!

Tad
Orlando, FL