78 RB Spridget in NorCal - anybody want it? x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: mg <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 78 RB Spridget in NorCal - anybody want it? x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 08:21:44 -0800
The story is unclear. The kid says it wouldn't start.
The dad suspects more significant mechanical badness.
The car is straight and it's red paint has been rubbed hard.
Nice dash, Mountney's steering wheel (v nice), crap
seat covers over who-knows seats. Dunno about the top.

This large family has all the yuppie stuff, to much to move
and they're headed for Arizona, so they're asking $800.
I told them as last resort I'd give them $100 and take it away.
All I'd want is the gas tank, rear end assy, and steering.wheel.
I know I could flog the front suspension/brakes.

Does anyone have interest in this thing at $600-$800?
It could be a runner if you like 78 rubby bumpys.

Our new Spridget-hauling trailer gets primed tonight!

David McCartney / Captain Rapture.

530 622-4466

Check out the new British Cars Forum: