birthday surprise

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: birthday surprise
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 20:02:42 -0700
I just slipped into the lab for a second tonight to shut stuff off and one
last check of the e-mail before we head out for the yearly vacation in the
woods.  Apparently my wife doesn't realize that order confirmations from Mo$$
come to my e-mail.  Now I know what I'm getting for my b-day and its ALL
Spridget stuff!!!

Even after I finish Bugsy's upgrades in a few weeks including new paint, I'm
still going to use him as a daily driver, but apparently I will now adopt the
affectation of a car cover.  Sweet!

This paint job should be better because this time I used paint as a sculptural
material.  I laid on enough coats that I can color sand out any problems and
go for the $2K look.  The first time I laid on the paint too thin to mess with
the end result.  Thanks to American Hotrod and some of those other shows I now
have a different philosophy of painting.  Lay it on like someone elsee is
paying for it.

See you in a week.
Glen

Check out the new British Cars Forum: