Re: Help...NLBC, but no Politics and I need advice on a BAC

To: RBHouston@aol.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help...NLBC, but no Politics and I need advice on a BAC
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 05:06:01 -0700 (PDT)
Where do you want me to send the gold chains?  $14,500
seems high to me.  A lot depends on what crate motor
you've got.  If it's just one of the 250 hp Goodwrench
blocks, I wouldn't be too excited.  But if you're
getting a ZZ4, that's something different!
Personally, I like the "coke-bottle" 'vettes, but I'd
like the 427-435hp version myself.

Rick
AN5, BJ7, '95 Z/28 (big vette)

--- RBHouston@aol.com wrote:

> Big American Car...
>
> Not too big actually.  I am having trouble making up
> my mind on whether I
> sould buy a 1973 Corvette convertible I went and
> looked at yesterday.  He is
> asking $14,500 but is negotiable.  The car has a new
> crate 350 with 50 miles on
> it.  Otherwise, it is a decnt 20 footer, with no big
> problems, but numerous
> small wear items, some small scratches and such.

http://messenger.yahoo.com

Check out the new British Cars Forum: