OT No LBC content - travel advise needed

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT No LBC content - travel advise needed
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 19:45:45 -0400
I am taking my son to U. of Tampa tomorrow from SE PA.  We are headed to
Alexandria VA area to board the Amtrak auto train.

My map software tells me the trip should take 3-4 hours but I'm betting the
traffic along the I95 corridor will be horrendous.  We will hit Baltimore
around 10am.  Any tips or estimates on travel time for this route.

It's a sad day as my youngest is leaving us empty nesters.  He's a great kid
and we will miss him terribly.

Thanks for any help.

Phil Nase

Check out the new British Cars Forum: