Re: A Healey kind of day

To: spritenut@exit109.com, kentmclean@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: A Healey kind of day
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:55:22 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/23/2004 7:23:22 PM Mountain Standard Time,
spritenut@exit109.com writes:
Kent McLean wrote:

> Having said that, I'm sure the vultures will contact me with offers.
> They had better be good. :-)
>
> Kent
> '56 100 BN2, needing a frame-up restoration
.
Did I miss something?  I decided to pass on the '73 corvette today.  I test
drove it and it made my midget feel like a Rolls Royce.  I don't know if it was
the 10 yr old tires or bad shocks, but it really sucked on the highway, and
worse on city streets.

I test drove a 78 coupe then on the way home, and it was much nicer!

Now where is this Healey for sale?

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

Liberty has never come from the government. Liberty has always come from the
subjects of the government. The history of government is a history of
resistance. The history of liberty is the history of the limitation of
government, not
the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson

Check out the new British Cars Forum: