Re: Report from Grattan Raceway

To: soavero@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Report from Grattan Raceway
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 16:33:46 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
You indeed put together one fine race weekend.  Excellent performance buddy.
That said I have to hand it to my co-driver.  Johns only miscue was running
out
of track his first time in the car during Sunday morning warm-up.  Only at
Grattan
could early braking get you in trouble.  I do work for a lawn mower company and
maybe
John thought he would test that aspect of the Midget.
       He started the enduro and wasted no time hunting down a particular white
bugeye.
Turned our best time of the weekend in the process at 1:42.1 my son tells me I
got under
1:43 after taking over,  several tenths off his time.  John says he only hits
yellow cars so
putting him in one seemed like a safe bet.
       As for you grasshopper  Ill be wise to your tricks from here on out ,
see you at RA.

Mal Fay
#72 Midget (sometimes Sprite)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: