Re: Congratulations

To: kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: Congratulations
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:40:50 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
So, Keith, which of the passes was in the Berkeley?
-JohnD

Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:27:22 -0500
From "Keith Turk" <kturk at ala.net>
Subject: Re: Congratulations to Keith & Tonya Turk

Kim we enjoyed seeing you as well... shame we are all so busy we can't get
together and just hang out.... I loved harrassing your Alfa driver too....
what a kick.

Tonya ran 241mph on a 223 and David Freiburger ( Hot Rod magazine's editor )
ran 243.041mph on a 224 record... and for at least two days we owned the
fastest Camaro in the world... ( yeah there are firebirds out there that are
faster... but the key word here is Camaro )....

We also qualified and set a record over 252mph but had it taken away due to
some paper work snafu's... long ugly story but that's the way it went...

Tonya and David both did an outstanding job... awesome stuff.. and yep... I
hung out with Donald again and said thanks.... ( wouldn't be speedweek
without him )...

Lovely time and awesome place...

Keith

Check out the new British Cars Forum: