Re: VW Micro Bus

To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>, George Marinos <gmari@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: VW Micro Bus
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:40:09 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry,

I would have figured you for a VW bus somewhere in
your past with a mandatory Deadhead decal ;-).  Saw
one a few years ago with a bunch of later-day tie-died
Deadheads with a "Gone Phishin'" sign in the window.
Next weekend, I'll be travelling through Stockbridge
on my way to Lime Rock.  Probably have a better chance
of running into a couple of guys from NY in an S Class
Mercedes than seeing Alice and Arlo.

Rick

--- "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
wrote:

> My step-son just returned from a cross country trip,
> including
> California and Mexico. He bought a 90 Westphalia
> just before he left.
> Apparently ran greeat and they had the proverbial
> blast.
>
> No word yet on Alice, or the garbage pile.
>
> Larry

Check out the new British Cars Forum: