RE: Karman Ghias

To: PilotRob@webtv.net, "James Gruber" <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Karman Ghias
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:2:27 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets Digest" <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
we were not very creative in the "fooling around " department, were we!
my 64 ghia had a porsche motor and was darn fast!   as for the drive in
movie action?
tear out the passenger seat and bring a sleeping bag!  and fold down the
back seat!
that'll get a ghia-A-rocking!  trust me!  he-he-he!

chuck.

first car I bout build quality of a Mustang II.

> Karman Ghia, yeah fond memories of a really fun car and the first real
car that had my name on the title. I remember steaming up the windows at
the drive in but no matter how willing the participants were, there was no
room to fool around in that car.

> Jim Gruber
> Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: