Re: Carburetion woes

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carburetion woes
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:25:07 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From "Rick Lindsay" <rick at stoolhead.com>

I am tempted to just buy another DGV and replace
this one but I hate hemmoraging more cash on this
car.  I'm only going to sell it.  The original
manifold and carb are long gone so I am kinda
stuck.

Frustrated,

rick / Tulsa, OK

***************************************

Rick,

I picked up a DGAV w/ manifold in a package deal for my B, but decided to go
with a 38 DGES instead because of other mods I made to the B.  I have
considered keeping the DGAV for my new Midget, but am not real sure what
direction I will go with it (lots to learn there -- plus that is more of a
future project).  If you really are looking at a new (used) DGV, I might be
persuaded to let it go.  I might even be willing to take a partial trade of
your DGV and fool around with it for fun.  If you get to that point, let me
know.

Larry Daniels
1979 MGB LE
72 Midget