Re: What happens when you do drugs at an early age

To: "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: What happens when you do drugs at an early age
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 7:41:55 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
the 2 door yugo?  how about  the even more rare "wego" the 4dr. version?
LOL!
i see this stuff at model train meets all the time.  guys put labels on
stuff that reads "rare" or "collectabe" or just plain "old" and i guess
that is supposed to encourage prospective buyers to jump on that item for
any price!
as for 948 heads, like duh!  so far i'm guessing that around 30-40 have
been identified in list members collections and as of the autoweek show on
nascarvision now evry darn "bugeye" part has just become "rare".

chuck
owner of a "rare" car!  LOL!  (yeah, right!)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: