Re: Re; HIF Woes, the Saga Continues

To: "Rick Lindsay" <rick@stoolhead.com>
Subject: Re: Re; HIF Woes, the Saga Continues
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 10:56:12 -0700
Cc: "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net> information
Mike has a belt drive timing set-up and it is not currently vented. I
put a 1/2" vent of the fuel pump boss that terminates with a small
K&N filter to atmosphere. Mike say's there are no oil leaks under the
car (not even from the rear seal). I pride myself in building no-leak
engines, but it hasn't been run much yet and  so we'll see. It has
new Deves rings in a .060 over bore and the tolerances in the ring
gaps were on the minimal side, so blow-by should be at a minimum.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm

Check out the new British Cars Forum: