Frances

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Frances
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 08:27:12 -0700 (PDT)
Sending all manners of positive energy to those in
Florida for safety from Hurricane Frances.  Many of
you have met my Mom - she was able to call this AM and
is OK at a hotel in Orlando.  Her beachfront condo, by
early reports, was in the worst part of the leading
edge of the eye, but no major damage has been spotted.
 My (hopefully still) beautiful 1970 Midget is in her
garage, flooding effects TBD.  It ain't close to over
yet.  Best to all affected -

Ron

Check out the new British Cars Forum: