Norway

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Norway
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 19:10:23 -0400
I just got back from a family trip to Norway.  I logged 2500km over two
weeks in a big loop of the "main" part of the country.  A good percentage of
the time I was thinking that if was 20 degrees warmer and a lot less rainy,
it would be the "A - number - one" place to drive one's spridget on Earth.
Vitually every one of those kilometers was seriously twisty and the views
were endlessly dramatic.  This time I took the tour driving an automatic
with two kids in the back seat and 500 pounds of luggage in the back of the
rented station wagon.  But one can dream....

For the record, I saw two MGBs and one Spitfire over the two weeks.

Jet Lagged Steve
www.1978mgmidget.com

Check out the new British Cars Forum: