Bit of Healey smut

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bit of Healey smut
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 23:31:16 -0400
In a casual email to a friend, and a mention of my latest project,
(Healey 3000) I was a bit humored by his reply.
And this is as he wrote it, and a reliable source close to the Healey
family.

"Black over pink eh? I remember one of Donald H's long standing lady
friends had one of those, which she used to bring in for service in
Grosvenor Street. Nice Lady, but the colour was just a touch on the
bright side. No way you could keep any visits secret with that shade of
Healey."

Now "one of Donald's Lady friends" and "secret visits"
So this explains why everything on a big healey was an after thought ;)
The man was pre-occupied!

So now you know why I choose this color scheme.
Black over Pink Healey so I can keep track of her.

Frank

Check out the new British Cars Forum: