Re: Just remember - no LBC content

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Just remember - no LBC content
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 05:26:27 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
On a happier note, yesterday was my 5th wedding anniversary. Kathy and I
had a romantic day under her BMW installing a new gas tank and rebuilt
driveshaft, and re-installing a re-sealed diff. We also had a very
romantic drive in the Midget searching all over NW Jersey for a 12 X 1.5
tap to clean up threads in said diff (LBC content.).

-=Chris