Re: Garage doors

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Garage doors
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 20:38:41 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Robert E. Shlafer wrote:

> Why do we all have to spend good money protecting stupid people??? Well,
> for the kids, of course.
>
> I mean certainly the stupid adults aren't
> worth keeping around! THEY SHOULD die! :):)

Let em die but let em teach their offspring NOT to be stupid!
Oh, it's too late, they sue companys for their own stupidity and the
rest of us get stuck with idiot proof devices.
Lawn mowers where you have to wire the handles together so it stays
running cause some idiot ran over his foot.
Garage door openers with light beams that can not be wired out so you
stick em above the door to avoid the nuisance because somebody wasn't
watching their kid.
And nine pages on anything you plug in on "how" to plug it in.
Oh yeah, what about the new one direction plugs that you have to grind
the one prong so it fits both ways.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ