Speaking of colder weather...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Speaking of colder weather...
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:39:57 -0600
I've been putting some random trinkets on Ebay the last week or so, odds
and ends of random value.  One thing that may interest you folks is item
#2489647968 - a heater control valve.  It might be useful to someone here.

In truth, the real treasure is the head from which I removed the valve.
It is an early 948 head, I think, ( 6A casting ? ) with "just a bit of
surface rust."  Such a rare and desireable item like that could easily
fetch at least $500 on ebay!

mjb.

ps:  I meant to check on that one head again.  After nobody came up with the
     $500 initial bid, he relisted it for a mere $300 starting price.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=teamfat&rd=1

Check out the new British Cars Forum: