Re: Re: Emission info help- no LBC]

To: <bushwacker4@zoomtown.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Emission info help- no LBC]
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 09:57:37 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Kent,
Even though I'm one of those white wine sipping, hot-tubbing, liberal left
coast loonies, I know the difference in coals and mentioned bituminous
deliberately for it's 'dirtiness'.  In this state, exemption from smog
regulations is based on the car's year of manufacture, and does not take any
notice of what you have under the bonnet.  Unshielded nuclear is still an
option if I can lay my hands on a few chunks of U235.  I have a neighbor who
works for the state air quality board and I use that line to make her twitch
uncontrollably.
Glen

> Wouldn't anthracite burn cleaner???
>
> Kent
> 1960 Bugeye
>
> I may switch the Austin over to bituminous coal just for a giggle.
>
> Glen

Check out the new British Cars Forum: