re: They race Pennzoil don't they?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: They race Pennzoil don't they?
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:21:12 -0400
per Tim...
>What's wrong with Penzoil??

>as far as oils go, i usually ask myself a simple question.
>
>        DO THEY RACE IT?

>>Well, Peter. They race Penzoil don't they? <grin>

  Are you sure?  ;-)
  When I used to watch roadraces at VIR in the early-70's Quaker State was the
major sponsor for Group-44, the east coast 'factory' MG/Triumph racers.
  One day someone peeked inside the big trailer and caught a mechanic pouring
Kendall oil into empty Quaker State cans before carrying them outside to pour
into the car engines.
  Ed in NC :-)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: