Re: Weber help

To: "Steve Barnett" <mgsteve@earthlink.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Weber help
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 10:13:36 -0700 reply-type=original
I have the same setup on my 79. First, make sure and disconnect the hose to
the manifold. Get a fuel regulator if you don't have one and those will help
some. Check archives for a post from Mark Hanna, tuning a Weber DGV carb.
Great info there, has helped me mucho. The thing seems to be these carbs get
hot and boil, at least that's what mine does. I am currently trying to get a
heat sheild made which I think would help. I am running PaceSetter coated
headers as well.
Jim
79 Northern AZ

Check out the new British Cars Forum: