Re: Brent Wolf--Florida Report*

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Brent Wolf--Florida Report*
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 22:22:47 EDT
In a message dated 9/24/04 6:12:11 PM, lewing@sport.rr.com writes:

> umm..  I enjoy it and we go twice a year..  no, really..  the lines
> aren't like they used to be 20 years ago, service is GREAT, and it's
> still fun.
>
> I apologize for putting Brent's address on these lists.   It did not occur
me that he was too busy to deal with the list right now, and I of all people
know how hard getting e-mail when you are traveling is.    Since the list is
back up, I hope the problem goes away.   I am still glad that we heard from
Brent and know that he is okay.   Now--can all of you guys get rid of the
special
lists--I thought you could.   All you have to do is reply (not reply all) to
the list address, throw away the special list, and it will come out fine.
Pretty clever, too bad it proliferated so fast.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"

Check out the new British Cars Forum: