still looking for a car (no LBC)

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: still looking for a car (no LBC)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 09:48:03 -0700
Hey Listers.

I'm still trying to help my daughter find a car, but she recently
learned to drive a stick, so a manual transmission is now a option.
She would like something in a small to midsize that will be reliable
transportation. She is 19 and living in Richmond, Va., so I'm not in
close proximity to help with repairs nor can she afford something
that requires a lot of work. If anyone in the
Washington-Virginia-Carolina area know of anything appealing, please
let me know directly. I'd also consider something in the SF Bay Area
if transporting it made sense.

Any help appreciated.

Many thanks to those that replied to my last request for help with this.

Gerard
--
"You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive."

Check out the new British Cars Forum: