RE: Huh??!! (e-bay Sprite)

To: "'Larry Daniels'" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: RE: Huh??!! (e-bay Sprite)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 02:08:48 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
THANKS A LOT, YOU JERK.  I WAS GOING TO SNIPE IT AT THE LAST SECOND!  That
is two cars I missed now this month.  The other was a ZR1 Corvette for $32k
that I heard would go for around $120k at Barrett-Jackson. You made me laugh
and that is rare, thanks.
                Crash

I think this was one of the ultra-rare examples of the Austin Healey
rebodied American Motors "Spirit".  Obviously, in the seller's state of
excitement in anticipation of his soon to be realized dreams of wealth from
his wildly popular auction he got carried away and misspelled Spirit as
Sprite.  I'm sure we can all understand his minor slip.  I am only surprised

that he is putting this beauty on eBay rather than as a featured auction at
Barrett-Jackson or one of the other big-time auctions where a motorcar of
this nature truly deserves to be (minor damage notwithstanding).

Honestly, sometimes you guys are just too hard on some of these cars.  Start

bidding before it's too late!

Larry Daniels

Check out the new British Cars Forum: