Re: Free Air Show

To: "Spridget" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Free Air Show
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 12:31:07 -0700
This is the first time in I don't know how many years they won't be
flying for Fleet Week in San Francisco. They used to pass directly
over my house on practice week as well and I've taken the kids to the
Marina show since they were little.

Gerard

--
"If a man says something in the woods and there are no women there to
hear it, is he still wrong?"

Check out the new British Cars Forum: