RE: project cars

To: "William Thompson" <Willy@thompsoncarpentry.com>, <RBHouston@aol.com>
Subject: RE: project cars
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 22:09:08 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Well, although it appears at first glance that my response was my usual
Smart Ass Poster Child type, I was atually being serious. Every bit of
damage I've ever done to any of my cars that was my fault, was due to
trailering mishaps. A toolbox drawer didn't lock, a ratchet strap wasn't
tight enough, clearances were too tight, something felloff the wall... you
name it.

Take a drive to Ohio the weekend of the 15th and make a stop at Mid Ohio and
watch some racing, then, do it again a wekk later.

Or, get another tow vehicle, and borrow a 2nd vehicle.