Mid Ohio next weekend

To: "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Mid Ohio next weekend
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 08:11:30 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Hey youse guys..

We'll be arriving mid day Friday (did not pay for the Fri. practice.) I
trust that Grenade is saving a (large) space for the Thicko Land barge.

Since the forecast is lows in the 30's, and highs in the low 50's with rain
Fri & Sat., it is highly unlikely there would be any Thicktone activity.

Also, since there's a dinner Sat. night, and my ass is still dragging form
ELVF, I don't see much of an opportunity for any Thicko party activity,
except for maybe Fri. night, and sice we'll have left at 4AM Friday, by
Friday night, I will be toast.

So, I'm inclined to leave the Thicktone PA and Thicko Grille home, and save
some weight and gain some space in the trailer. With 2 cars, and extra
bonnet, 2 sets of extra tires & wheels, tools, generator, compressor, etc. I
haul a lot of weight. Nearly every scratch & dent in my race cars is as a
result of "in trailer" events.

Gary, do you, or someone nearby have a small grille you can bring if youse
guys want to cook at the  track?

Bring your rain tires, boys.and remember to richen up those carbs if it's
cold.

WST

Check out the new British Cars Forum: