Exceptional Mini Cooper for sale

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Exceptional Mini Cooper for sale
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:56:03 -0700
If anyone is interested, I have an exceptional Mini for sale. The car
was completely rebuilt by Rover in 1999 so it has all the modern
updates like fuel injection, but it's registered as a '72 so it's
SMOG exempt. This one is not like any Mini I've ever driven before,
fantastic mechanically and cosmetically. It has only 25,000 miles on
it and makes a great daily driver.  It's BRG with a white roof and a
white stripe down each side of the bonnet. It has fog lamps,
beautiful wood dash and a modern radio with a mini-disc player too.
Absolutely no rust on this car and it has great factory paint.

Maybe someone who is on the Mini list would forward this too.

Contact me off list if you are interested... I have pix too.

pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com

Thanks

Gerard
--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm

Check out the new British Cars Forum: