Re: Spridgets at car shows, now 948s

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Spridgets at car shows, now 948s
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 20:50:14 -0400
Cc: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Having had a 1275 Sprite as my first car (learned to drive in it) and
then having a 948 Sprite, I found myself constantly messing with the
carbs and/or timing to get the 948 to run *right*. Well I did finally
fix it, I stuck a 1275 in the Bugeye. ;)
Nothing against stock 948s on the appropriate car. But I am a driver, I
drive to whatever I can when ever I can and most things are 3+ hours
away on major intestates or turnpikes.
If the next major Spridget meet is on the left coast, I'll be there in
my Sprite with a bad case of numb-butt but I will drive it there.
Most of the fun is the drive TO the event, the event is nice but if
nothing happened to anybody's car, there would be nothing to talk about
or nothing to have an impromptu tech session on ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

Check out the new British Cars Forum: