Re: No LBC... Advice needed (Capri)

To: "Gerard" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: No LBC... Advice needed (Capri)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:40:10 -0700 reply-type=response
Gerard
Other than the powertrain, similar to the Escort GT & Mazda 323, the car is
junk.  Built in Australia from unobtainium parts, ie power window switches,
hardware, gages etc.  poor quality plastics prone to age & stress cracks,
lots of rattles.  All but sale proof when new, came with all of the good
looks of a TR-7 and electrical gremlins to match.  I would avoid at all
costs.
http://auto.consumerguide.com/auto/used/reviews/full/index.cfm/id/2

David Riker
davriker@pacbell.net