Re: ebay fake

To: bradf@brandom.com, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: ebay fake
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 07:18:35 -0700
The usual routine is to get and post pictures of a whatever (Healey, in
this case), pre-register bidders, and then convince 1 or more to buy it
now at a very low price ($10k is about half of what a nice healey should
go for).  The car will turn out to be in Germany or some other country,
but they will ship it free as long as you send the money up front....
etc., etc.
There is absolutely no guarantee that the pictures posted are of a car
that the poster has in his possession.
Just one more scam....
I would suggest emailing him as Mr. Thompson suggested, and see what
response you get.  I have not, and might be wrong, but I doubt it....
Thanks, Bill

toyman@digitex.net wrote:

>Bill, how is this car a fake? I don't know big healeys, what is the deal on
>it??
>
>Brad
>
>please answer to my bradf@brandom.com addy.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: