RE: NO LBC HOW BOUT THEM RED SOX !!!!!!!!

To: <rbc43@starband.net>, <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Subject: RE: NO LBC HOW BOUT THEM RED SOX !!!!!!!!
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:44:49 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
I'm with ya all the way there Roger, But I think our suffering is gonna come
to an end.  No prediction, just a gut feeling.  We won the very 1st World
Series exactly 100 years ago.  What would be more fitting than to finish
this grteat season off with a 100 year anniversary World Series
Championship.  GO RED SOX!!!!

Mike Weeks
60 Bugeye  "Bloodshot"
72 MGB  "Jooce"