cars for sale

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: cars for sale
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 04:51:22 -0700
Found this listing in a saloon club newsletter.  Thought someone might
be interested in the Innocentis.
NFI, etc.
All the best to you NE car hounds!
Bill

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 01:43:08 -0000
   From: "havloc2004" <rae@ptbo.igs.net
<http://us.f528.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=rae@ptbo.igs.net&YY=84965&order=up&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b>>
Subject: Austin parts cars for sale

I have some Austin parts cars for sale. I have been ask to find a
buyer for them, if possible. The bodies are rough, but there may be
something of value to someone. I can send you photos of most of these
cars. The list is as follows:
1964 Austin A110 Westminister - may be restorable.
1951 Austin A70 Hereford (?), no motor.
1952 Austin A40 somerset, no motor.
1948 Humber Pullman, rotted frame(?), some glass & chrome ok.
1947 UK Ford Van, cab & motor; rest of body rotted/gone.
1950 Austin A40 with part of cab chassis & motor; rest of body gone.
1977 Austin Cambrian Pickup; has motor.
1957 Morris Oxford. Good glass, probably some other good parts.
1984 Innocenti - 3 to choose from. Fair bodies.
1965 Austin A60 body with Riley 472 front. No motor.
1948 Flxible Clipper bus. Seats removed, body fair.
1970 Rover 2000 SC, has motor.
1967 Peugeot 404, has motor.
Open for offers on any of these cars. Cars located 30 miles east
of Peterborough Ontario.
Call Rae at 705-778-2182 or email rae@ptbo.igs.net
<http://us.f528.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=rae@ptbo.igs.net&YY=84965&order=up&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b>

Check out the new British Cars Forum: