Re: RED SOX ARE CHAMPS!!!!!

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: RED SOX ARE CHAMPS!!!!!
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:49:39 -0400
HOOO-FREAKING-RAH!
here!-here!  to the end of winter(before it even starts and my bugeye sits
out for the first time since the late 80's!)!
i'm sitting and counting the days to march  when the 12 hour event at
sebring arives!   that's the srart of my racing season!  untill then?  i
refer to the time between now and then as "the dead season".  as in
evrything outside seemingly dies, all color fades from my exterior world
and it's cold and gloomy untill the perkyness of spring break invades
sebring florida and once again all is well with the world once
more.....(the scent of orange blossoms and burned race fuel is just
awsome!)  *sigh*
you tell'em ketih!
chuck.
thinking warm thoughts for a few months.....

Check out the new British Cars Forum: