Re: Weatherstripping detail?

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Weatherstripping detail?
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 20:17:45 -0500
Cc: "Spridget List (E-mail)" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Is it screwed in or just kinda left hanging?  One of the books talks
about a "p" clamp but I'm not certain wether they are talking about the
actual weatherstriping or a clamp and if a clamp where does it go?  I
can't find anything in particular to screw it to..

Lester

..the details are driving me craizer..

On Oct 29, 2004, at 8:04 PM, Frank Clarici wrote:

> Lester Ewing wrote:
>

>>     How does the leading edge of the weatherstripping get finished?
>
>>  The only picture i can find shows it disappearing up under the dash
>> but that really isn't specific enough..  any help for me or the car??
>>  ;-)
>
> It sort of dies up under the dash just like it dies behind the wheel
> well panel in the back.
>
> --
> Frank Clarici
> Toms River, NJ