RE: 14" Wheels on Spridgets - Advantages?

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: 14" Wheels on Spridgets - Advantages?
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 23:03:04 +1000
With the number of miles that most Sprites do these days, just use the Yoko
A032R and forget about the "performance road tyres". Besides, the *really*
good performance road tyres are only available once you get to 17" rims... I
have had to get custom 17" wheels made for my A310 since nothing much is
available in 15" anymore (wider than 225/50 anyhow)

Mike