Re: wiper parts needed

To: Richard Rivenbark <rrivenbark@cfl.rr.com>
Subject: Re: wiper parts needed
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 21:42:10 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Richard Rivenbark wrote:

> I am in need of (1) wheelbox, the center tube that the rack slides in and
> the end tube that the rack slides in (the wiper motor tube is ok) for my LHD
> 74-1/2 RWA Midget with the 3 wiper system.

I just used my spare wheel boxes on my Healey. If your tube is crushed,
it will jam the wheel box, you might be able to save it once it's out.
But you can make those tubes fairly easy. I made a few over the years.
I forget if it's 1/4" ID or 1/4" OD (you can measure it) copper tubing
from any hardware or home center. The soft stuff like ice maker tubing.
Easy to bend, easy to flare, doesn't rust.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ