Re: 1947 MGTC - NO HEALEY OR SPRIDGET

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 1947 MGTC - NO HEALEY OR SPRIDGET
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:28:49 -0600
Group and Jack,

I called Mr. McKay this evening. Seems as there must have been some
confusion.
He thinks the salesman on the car lot where the car is may have misled
Jack a bit.

He has 2 TC's for sale.  The one is a 1947 that you apparently saw. It
is in excellent
shape and has a history. It belonged to Walt Disney Enterprises and
appeared in a
movie. It is priced at what, for a TC with documented history is a quite
proper
$31,500.  The second TC is worn but 95% complete and running. It need
restoration, he says. His price on it is $13,500. Again, about right for
this car.

Anyway, I promised him that I'd post this back to the group 'cause he's
had a lot
of calls.........

Cheers!!
Jim - disappointed in Dodge City